Walmart de México y Centroamérica is present in six countries: México, Costa Rica, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras and Nicaragua.
Walmart Stores possesses 70% of the shares in Walmart, whereas the remaining 30% trade on the Mexican Stock Exchange.
Walmart de México shares trade on the Mexican Stock Exchange with ticker symbol Walmex*. Moreover, there is an ADR sponsor program whose symbol is WMMVY.
Each year, Walmart de México y Centroamérica sets aside 40% of its last year earnings for dividend payments
The last split –consisting of 2 new shares for each existing one- was conducted on April 23, 2010.
Walmart de México y Centroamérica is a company without debt, and neither do we conduct transactions with derivatives.
Walmart de México y Centroamérica is a publicly-held company, and therefore shares in stock can be purchased through any Stock Market. The Company does not engage in direct sales of its shares.
To check the historical data on share prices, click on Walmex Shares/Price History, which is on this website.
Walmart de México y Centroamérica does not grant franchises.